- By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information, as it cannot be used to identify a specific person.
- Our Collection of your personal Information in order to open your Account and start using the boyot Service, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, phone number, email address and other identifying information which we may combine with your personal information.
- Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity we may need to request from your valid proof of identification.
- You should ensure that the email address you have registered with us is always up- to - date so that we can always contact you with important information regarding your Account and the boyot Service.
- We may also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as bank account details.
- We may offer you the ability to connect with boyot Services using a mobile device, either through a mobile application or via a mobile optimized website.
- boyot may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- By communicating with boyot, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
- For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store the results when you respond to a survey.
- Our use of your personal information We use your personal information to provide and improve boyot Service to you
- We may also use your personal information to prevent illegal activities and implement our User Agreement with you.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled to by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required so to do to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation; or where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of Boyot, its subsidiaries or affiliates or any assets of the Boyot business, your personal information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision to you of the Boyot Service or otherwise in relation to the sale of Boyot, its subsidiaries or affiliates or any assets of the Boyot business.
We may share your personal information with other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes:
Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk.
• Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional).
• Legal Compliance: to help them comply with anti - money laundering and counter- terrorist financing verification requirements.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your permission.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information You can access and review your information under “Profile” or “Account” when you log into your Account on www.boyot.net
If your personal information changes in any way, if it is incorrectly presented in your Customer Account or if you wish to amend it for any other reason, you should promptly update, amend or correct your personal information (as applicable) via www.boyot.net additionally, in order to deactivate your Account, you will need to contact our customer support team via www.boyot.net or via phone number. Following the deactivation of your Account we may need to retain your personal information to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, assist in any legal investigations and take any other actions otherwise permitted by law. Our Communications with you Upon registering your Account, you will receive an email confirming your successful registration. Once registered, you may occasionally receive information on products, services and special deals from us. Third Party Website links www.boyot.net may contain links to other websites. boyot has no control over the practices of these other websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
- We encourage you, when you leave www.boyot.net, to read the privacy statements of each and every website you visit if you intend to provide personal information to such website.
boyot is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
Protecting your personal information We hold your personal information on servers located in different countries.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the storage of that personal information on our servers. We take reasonable measures to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to use the boyot Service. Never share your username and password or any details about your Account with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username, password or Account has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately.
In particular, if you are concerned that your password has been compromised, please ensure you change your password immediately by logging onto www.boyot.net You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of your boyot Account, email, mobile phone, any and all IDs, passwords, or any other codes that you use to access boyot Services.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your login credentials or other breach of security, either by phone or by e- mail mentioned on www.boyot.net All Transactions are processed by automated methods, and anyone who obtains your access credentials and/ or mobile phone could use it your Account without your permission.
- If you furnish your mobile phone and / or email and / or your boyot Services access credentials to a third party, and the third party uses your login credentials, or you negligently make your mobile phone or access credentials available to a third party who then uses them, you will be liable for the Transactions conducted and other use or misuse of your boyot Account until and unless boyot has been notified otherwise.
- You are responsible for any use or misuse with respect to your login credentials.
We may require you to close your boyot Account and open a new one, and / or change your boyot Services access credentials.
Protecting your personal information
How do we use Cookie?
When you access our website or use boyot Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies, ” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications(collectively “Cookies”).We use these technologies to; recognize you as a customer or visitor to our website; customize boyot Services, content, and advertising to cater your needs; To measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and preventing fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and boyot Services.
We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
Can I Delete Cookie? boyot cookies are in your best interest to promote trust and safety across our sites and boyot Services. If you still intend to disable our cookies please feel free to refer help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies.
- Email un subscription for marketing and promotional emails You can easily unsubscribe from most types of email boyot sends you, but there are a few exceptions.
The only types of email you can’t opt out of contain important information that we must make sure you know about.
You can’t unsubscribe from administrative announcements. These include:
– Notifications of terms of service changes
– Welcome messages you receive when you sign up for a boyot product or service
– Billing statements
– Notifications about a discontinued service
– Updates on service outages
– Notifications related to account security, maintenance and other information deemed necessary to properly manage your customer account including its security and status
– Legal and dispute notifications
You can unsubscribe from all other types of email. These include:
– Marketing messages
– Deals/ Promotional emails
You can unsubscribe when you open your boyot account then click on profile then uncheck the box “Subscribe me to the boyot newsletter” then click confirm.