Misrrea, a huge provider of rental properties, was facing a significant challenge with the traditional manual processes used to manage a large portfolio of rental properties.
With a growing number of units under management, the company realized that they needed to find a more efficient and cost-effective way to handle the collection and management of rent and property-related information.
Managing thousands of rental units manually was a time-consuming and labor-intensive process. The company was facing the following challenges:
- - Difficulty in tracking and collecting rent payments from tenants
- - Inefficient communication between landlords, tenants, and property managers
- - Lack of transparency and accountability in the collection and management of rent and property-related information
Misrrea decided to install Boyot mobile application that would streamline the rental collection and property management process. The mobile application, which is available for both iOS and Android devices, provides the following features:
- - Online rental collection and payment management
- - Automated rent reminders and notifications
- - Secure and transparent communication between landlords, tenants, and property managers
The implementation of Boyot mobile application has been a huge success for Misrrea. With the help of Boyot mobile application, the company has been able to onboard more than 16,000 units and has been able to:
- - Increase the collection rate by more than 50%
- - Reduce the time spent on manual tasks by more than 75%
- - Improve communication and transparency between landlords, tenants, and property managers
- - Increase the overall satisfaction of both landlords and tenants
Boyot's mobile application has proven to be a game-changer for Misrrea, streamlining the rental collection and property management process and providing significant improvements in efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and customer satisfaction. With this success, Boyot is now considered as one of the biggest companies in the field of rental collection and property management in Egypt, which Boyot family is proud of.